Saturday, April 22, 2017

Toast, Toasting, Toasted

So I show my husband this comic...

And I say, "I bet you know the exact point that bread becomes toast since you put your toast on twice."

And he says, "I put my toast on twice because our toaster doesn't toast enough."

And I say, "Exactly. You have a point at which bread becomes toast, so you use the toaster until your bread becomes toast according to you."

And he says, "Toast is not a line of delineation; it's a process."

And I say, "I bet if I lined up a whole progression of bread to toast, you'd be able to pick out the exact point at which you think bread becomes toast."

      [Insert pause here]

And he says, "You have better things to do with your time."

     [Insert mutual chuckling. 😁]

You won't believe the coincidence I found on my Pinterest when I opened it today...



No comments:

Post a Comment